Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beatdown in Pasadena!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Beatdown in Pasadena! Sat May 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Don't know the final score because I was too mad to finish against Texasfight, already broke one controller and didn't want to break another one. Simply put, I had no offense and the little defense wasn't enough to stop the beast known as Robinson. I gave up after my 5TH INT of the FIRST HALF!!!! Score was like 36-0 when I told Texas he could finish against the CPU. Great game by Texasfight...hope I never see him again, LOL! I'll let him do the final write-up since he'll have all the stats.

2Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Sat May 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

hey man great game ive been really playin weel lately idk whats gotten into me, i guess its helpful when you have Denard Robinson at QB

3Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Sat May 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

PasadenaCalifornia- As The golden Bears on Cal and the Wolverines of Michigan some 90,000 fans axtionsly awaited to opening kick off, Cal choose to receive the ball, the opening drive was very promiseing for the bears they drove it into the redzone. But the drive came to an end on a thrid and long when the QB threw his first pick of the game, after that Cal really never got going. Michigan got the ball around the 20 and started to chip away, they got into the redzone and fullback Kennedy was stopped short on a 3rd and 3, they kicked a 38 yard field goal to take a 3-0 lead. Onc als next drive it was turnover plauged they threw an int giving Michigan and the Hesimen trophy winner decent field position. They again chipped away and they got to the redzone and punched it in on a Denard Robinson 9 yard run. On the Cals next drive was when their hopes were crushedd the first play Pick Six and the rest was down hill for Cal from there.
final score: 54-3

The Maize and Blue are back!!

4Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Sat May 15, 2010 5:52 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

idk if he is a senior but either way i hope he leaves

5Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Sat May 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

oo hes a junior:)

6Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Sat May 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Forgot about Bridgford getting hurt and going out for a quarter, backup QB threw 2 of the 5 first half INTs both of which were pick 6s...broke my controller on the 2nd pick 6

7Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Sat May 15, 2010 11:34 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

sorry about the controller man

8Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Sun May 16, 2010 12:24 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

It's cool, it still works just the top piece between the R1 & R2 buttons is popped out...probably going to take it apart when I get home from work and fix it...nothing cracked which I'm surprised because I threw it pretty hard. What is Robinson's true position? There's no way he was a natural QB...

9Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Sun May 16, 2010 10:48 am

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

he really is a natural QB he is the backup for tate forcier in real life, he is so fastthough and he actually can throw pretty good to. In real life though he doesnt tie his shoes during the game

10Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Sun May 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Just looked him up on Scout.com...guy really is a beast, 4.38 40yd dash! They predicted he shouldve played WR or CB in college. You're lucky to have him, that's the thing I hate most about the game, in the game you can't recruit ATHs that turn out to be good skill position players.

11Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Sun May 16, 2010 10:07 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya I really hate how the game does athletes. It seems like they only turn into corners. Hopefully in 11 they will have guys like Terrelle Pryor and Percy Harvin at athlete.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

12Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Mon May 17, 2010 8:48 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Great win. Good luck King and CKO tonight

13Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Mon May 17, 2010 3:45 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Thanks. It should be a good one

14Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Mon May 17, 2010 4:03 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

What time is the game?

15Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Mon May 17, 2010 4:17 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Around 5 I think

16Beatdown in Pasadena! Empty Re: Beatdown in Pasadena! Mon May 17, 2010 4:18 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Cool good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum