Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Dynasty Setup Possibility?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:36 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

As I briefly mentioned in the dynasty setup voting page. I have seen several dynasties have a setup in which they start out as small non-bcs schools and build themselves up to the power schools through a unique "coaching carousel" system. There was some interest so I figure I would at least lay out how it would work to see if you guys might be interested.

Start:

Everybody would start out with a 1 star team (or possibly 2 star) in either the Mac, Wac, CUSA, Mountain West, SunBelt, or possibly independent.

Moving Up:
In order to move to a new school you would have to earn a certain amount of points. To do this I would create a point system and after you got a certain amount of points then you could get "offered" a job at a new and better school. You could earn points by having a player win a POTW, or a end of the year award, You can get points for winning a rivalry game, or beating a ranked team. Also you could get points for winning your conference championship or winning a bowl game. You could get points for all kinds of things and of course the harder the achievement the more points it's worth. So of course if you win the National Championship the you would get like 50 points or something. Then each year your points would roll over to the next and you could keep building them up until you are able to go to a job you really want.

Goals:

Another way to get points is to complete certain team goals (three of them, that I will give out depending on the expectations of your team based on how skilled they are). So if you complete these goals you will be given extra points and the more goals you complete the more points you will get. So let's say each goal is worth 10 points, so if you complete all three then you would get 30 points, but then there would be a bonus for completing all of your goals as well and maybe that gives you an extra 10 points.

That's basically how it would work. And if you wanted to go to a new school then I would just change your team in dynasty to whoever you qualify for and then you would lose all your points and start over trying to build a new team up. So like I said this is an option, but of course I am up for whatever you guys want.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

2New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty Re: New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:15 am

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

im for it

3New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty Re: New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:42 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

ya i like it, its a lotta work for you though

4New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty Re: New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

also what i think we could do is u take your team and edit them in teambuilder basically keep eerything the same just create new alt jerseys and ud have to name the players urself though. nothing too bad i think its just cool having an alt jersey on these little small teams

5New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty Re: New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:56 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

RJAfan6 wrote:ya i like it, its a lotta work for you though

Ya I was thinking about that lol. As long as everybody is in for it and we can make the dynasty go for close to ten years then I won't mind doing it.

[quote=TeXasFight"]also what i think we could do is u take your team and edit them in teambuilder basically keep eerything the same just create new alt jerseys and ud have to name the players urself though. nothing too bad i think its just cool having an alt jersey on these little small teams[/quote]

Well if we are only going to be these schools for a couple of years there isn't really a point to making jerseys.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

6New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty Re: New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

yeah true but if we want to do it can we

7New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty Re: New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:57 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Sorry I have not been on the forums for awhile. I love this setup.

8New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty Re: New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:58 am

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

the current one we have know? or the cordinator one

9New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty Re: New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:59 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I like the 1 star format. I can run it under my other name The_Crows

10New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty Re: New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

yeah that would be good cuz for 11 im looking for 2 dynastys possibly 3

11New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty Re: New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:17 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I run 3 myself. One is an open BCS dynasty 2 teams per conf. the other is an ACC/SEC/Big 12 4 teams per conf 2 per Divisions. the 3rd one can be that 1 star dynasty. Everyone in here is invited

12New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty Re: New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

yeah im definetly accpeting your invitation, may i use North Texas?

13New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Empty Re: New Dynasty Setup Possibility? Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:32 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

sure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum