Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

NC State Wolfpack

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NC State Wolfpack Empty NC State Wolfpack Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Rowbo73

Rowbo73

AD: Thank you for attending this press conference. I would like to begin by announcing the new hiring of our new Head Coach Matt Rowe. Coach Rowe comes highly recommended from his latest coaching stint up in Canada at the University of Western Ontario where the Mustangs just came off winning the Vanier Cup! We are happy to have him here at NC State and are looking forward to an exciting 2011 season full of offensive explosiveness and hopefully a bowl game. Coach Rowe will now say a few words.

Coach Rowe: Thank you very much. First off I am grateful for the opportunity to lead the team here at NC State. I will be looking to ignite the offense and am looking for contributions from my WR's, HB's and TE's. I am inheriting a great team on the offensive side of the ball and think that our fans will enjoy watching this team play every Saturday! My goals for the year are to win the conference and and to get invited to a major bowl game. The ACC is pretty tough this year with a major test to come in the form of Boston College. The conference champion will probably be decided through that head to head matchup but there will be no easy games and my guys will have to be prepared each and every week for some smash mouth football as I don't anticipate many if any blowouts at any point this season. Players to watch this season include...

QB Mike Glennon - a Junior with a great arm and eye for getting the job done.

RB's Mustafa Greene and james Wahington will carry the load for this years running game.

WR - TJ Graham - will look to have a great year! This guy is a weapon and I have high hopes for utilizing his great speed and playmaking abilities.

On Defense, we have a good team that can shut teams down and get the ball back in the hands of our offense. I am expecting good things from my guys but especially from my core group of CB's and DE's. Special teams will play a big role in the success of this team and I am looking to the defense to give us more chances to win through takeaways! This D is a solid bunch of guys and they will be counted on heavily to bring home success in 2011!

That's all I have to say folks. Thanks for coming out and enjoy the upcoming Wolfpack season...it should be a great one to watch!!

2NC State Wolfpack Empty Re: NC State Wolfpack Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:06 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Nice write up rowbo. We should have some good ACC battles in the coming seasons

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3NC State Wolfpack Empty Re: NC State Wolfpack Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

BC sucks dont worry

4NC State Wolfpack Empty Re: NC State Wolfpack Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Rowbo73

Rowbo73

King_CEPS_11 wrote:Nice write up rowbo. We should have some good ACC battles in the coming seasons

I, as well as my guys are looking forward to seeing how we match up against your Eagles. Should be a WAR!!

5NC State Wolfpack Empty Re: NC State Wolfpack Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Rowbo73

Rowbo73

Texasfight33 wrote:BC sucks dont worry

HAHA...I am taking NO team lightly this season. I have my goals for the season and I will be working hard to achieve them. My feeling is that BC will be my biggest obstacle definitely in conference but every team will present a challenge each and every week!

6NC State Wolfpack Empty Re: NC State Wolfpack Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

Rowbo73 wrote:
Texasfight33 wrote:BC sucks dont worry

HAHA...I am taking NO team lightly this season. I have my goals for the season and I will be working hard to achieve them. My feeling is that BC will be my biggest obstacle definitely in conference but every team will present a challenge each and every week!

yeah they will be good! they have great linebackers on d, so it will be hard to run the ball on them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum