Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minnesota @ Michigan State GAME OF THE WEEK

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

Minnesota @ Michigan State GAME OF THE WEEK Gameda11

Minnesota @ Michigan State GAME OF THE WEEK Minnes11

College Gameday Crew: We are here live from East Lansing and we are ready for a huge Big ten Showdown! Michigan State is currently number 3 in the Legends division on the big 10, Minnesota is number one. If Michigan State wants to win the legends they have go to win tonight. Plain and simple! Even if they win that still may not happen. Minnesota is playing great football all around.

Minnesota: Minnesota comes into this game the hottest team in the nation. At the start of the year no one saw them as contenders in the Big ten and here we are ten weeks later and they are number 4 in the nation. Minnesota and the triple option attack is number one in the nation in rushing. To top off that amazing feat they are third in the nation in Rush defense. Im not an expert but when you can run the ball and stuff the run you have a chance. Let me tell you that Minnesota has a great chance at winning it all. Minnesota Defense is also 4th in the nation in sacks with 41. They have been attacking the opposing QB's like possessed animals. I saved the most staggering stat for last. Drum rolls please.... Minnesota has a plus 25 turnover ratio. They are straight ball hawks in the secondary. They lead the league in forced fumbles with 19. I dont know about you guys but If i were the spartans i would be scared to play these vicious gophers.

Michigan State: Now now do not count out the spartans! They dont have the flashy stats that minnesota has but they can play ball. Michigan State has one of the most balanced offenses in the nation. They are 8th in the nation in total offense hows that stat for you. How about this one they are 3rd in points per game. Honestly this team could very easily be undefeated.
They lost to arch rival Michigan by 2 and lost to the 6th ranked Badgers in OT by three. Kirk
Cousins can sling the ball and if Michigan State can get ahead early they have the firepower to stay on tope and if there is a weakness to the gopher D it is their pass defense. We are gonna have a great game tonight guys.

Conclusion: Minnesota has taken the nation by storm and that storm wont stop tonight. They will shut down the spartan run and they will be come one dimensional. They wont be able to get the ball ether. This one wont be close! GOPHER UP!

BCS Conference predictions

ACC
Boston College vs Virginia Tech.
Winner: Boston college

Big Ten
Purdue vs Minnesota
Winner: Minnesota

Pac-12
UCLA vs Oregon
Winner: UCLA

SEC:
South Carolina vs Mississippi St
Winner: Mississippi

National Title
Minnesota vs BC
Winner: Minnesota

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Nice write up. I agree with... most of your predictions.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

King_CEPS_11 wrote:Nice write up. I agree with... most of your predictions.
He plays D and you dont that simple

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Illinois 42- Minnesota 27...goodbye national championship! Can't wait for week 14!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum