Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! Empty IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:35 pm

russeak82

russeak82

Un-ranked Iowa destroys #2 Northwestern 34-10. After ripping his teams defensive play the last 3 weeks, Coach Kendrick who obviously overjoyed with his teams preformance had this say:

"We came in with a game plan to pressure their QB with stunts and motion, and to jam their recievers at the line and we did that. Our guys did exactly what we told them to do all week and in the end it paid off. Sure they hit us with 3 or 4 big plays but we recovered when they hit them and only gave up 3 points because of it. There was only that first long drive they had that we didn't excute like we wanted to. You take away that first drive and you realize that we held that team to under 150 yards, I think that shows what kind of performance this team can do."

With a trip to the Horseshoe looming next week, this was a much needed proformance which should give the hawkeyes plenty of confidence.

2IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! Empty Re: IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:44 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

It's about time somebody knowcked them off. I can't believe they were undefeated

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! Empty Re: IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:13 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Your such an ass i wanted to beat them haha thats my biggest game of the year.

4IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! Empty Re: IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! IOWA WINS!! Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:25 pm

russeak82

russeak82

Don't worry, you'll blow through them. I'm hoping if I can beat Ohio State tonight I might
be able to jump into the top 15.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum