Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Week Twelve Is Up

+2
RJAfan6
King_CEPS_11
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Week Twelve Is Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Week Twelve Is Up Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:19 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

In real life, look at McCoy and Bradford, they almost won the Heisman and came back and Tebow did win and came back. It is all up to the indivdual.

27Week Twelve Is Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Week Twelve Is Up Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:32 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

That's the hard thing a lot of guys go pro that shouldn't and some guys stay that probably should have gone, that's what makes it hard. You also have to figure in that in this game guys will leave based purely on stats and awards, not whether or not they would be a good pro or not which makes it hard. Guys that may throw for a billions yards at Hawaii or Texas Tech wouldn't come out early because they don't project high in the daft, but they come out early in the game anyways. But like I said before, I don't care either way, I have been in dynasties with and with out it, so it's whatever the majority decides. But a decision has to be made before we get to players leaving, because if we don't have a system in place this year it won't be fair to guys to put it in place down the road.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

28Week Twelve Is Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Week Twelve Is Up Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I can post a poll if you want.

29Week Twelve Is Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Week Twelve Is Up Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:40 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Lol I was just about to do that, but you can go ahead. I'll post an announcement to let everyone know to vote

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

30Week Twelve Is Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Week Twelve Is Up Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:46 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

ok

31Week Twelve Is Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Week Twelve Is Up Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:34 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

keep it. im not even going into details because most of you know why i want to be able to sway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum