Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

#7 Penn State Nittany Lions @ #9 Wisconsin Badgers, Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, WI.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Revenge was sweet for the Wisconsin Badgers as they handled the Penn State Nittany Lions 37-20 on Saturday. Penn State scored first and it worried Coach Colosimo. "I knew they were a good team, and I thought we werent but we hung in there." Then Wisconsin scored on its next 2 posessions and never looked back. It was 31-13 Wisconsin at the break. By then Wiscosnin phenom WR Nick Toon already had over 150 yards receiving and 3 touchdowns. He broke the school record for most receiving yards in a career against the Nittany Lions. The final score of the day came on a field foal as time expired. "I wantexd to really rub it in their faces and show them that we should have won last year. I think they got the idea when they couldnt cover Nicky for their life. Hes one of the greatest players and kids I've ever seen."

Stats

Passing Leaders:
C.Phillips: 22-34 325yds 3TD 1Int
T.Jackson: 15-21 162yds 3TD 1Int

Rushing Leaders:
S.Green: 15att 82yds
J.Clay: 22att 72yds 1TD

Receiving Leaders:
N.Toon: 11rec 205yds 3TD
J.Brown: 5rec 35yds 2TD
C.Wilson: 4rec 52yds

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]