Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPSET!!!!! #14 Cal knocks off #2 Texas A&M

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

I told King he could do the write-up, but I wanted everyone to know.

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya I'll do a recap either tonight or tomorrow

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

After half the dynasty members coming within points of doing it, its about time someone did lol

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Trust me I know, I was only up by 7 at one point in the 4th and the entire time I had the ball, the only thought in my head was run clock and don't do anything stupid i.e. pick 6.

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

UPSET!!!!! #14 Cal knocks off #2 Texas A&M Am_vs_32

Aggies Defense Gets Shredded in Loss

Berkley, California- The Texas A&M defense that has been so highly touted and was the top defense in the nation a year ago was at its worst Saturday against the California Golden Bears. The Aggies allowed the mobile Brigford to throw for over 400 yards as he moved around to avoid Aggie pressure all game long. Brigford completed 28-34 passes for 405 yards on the game. The first quarter was low scoring compared to the rest of the game as each team exchanged a pair of touchdown passes. The lone Cal touchdown was set up by an intercepted pick, as Dorman made a bad decision and picked it right at the back of a Cal defender who caught the ball and took it to the four yard line. In the second quarter the Bears would score two times in the final 1:28 of the half to take a 24-17 lead going into half. The third quarter would be much of the same as Cal would score two touchdowns compared to one for A&M. In the fourth A&M would score on a 54 yard pass to McNeal from 54 yards away to cut the lead to 7 with 5:04 left in the game, but the A&M defense could not get the Cal offense off the field as the Bears scored with just over a minute left in the game. The Bears would finish off the victory 45-31

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum