Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruiting on All-American vs Varsity

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recruiting on All-American vs Varsity Empty Recruiting on All-American vs Varsity Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:36 pm

russeak82

russeak82

I have done a few seasons on both All-american and Varsity recruiting difficults and I do not see how you can possible build depth with AA and above recruiting unless you have a powerhouse. I was never able to get above 15 recruits even when I was hitting 5 stars.

Has anyone had the same results?

2Recruiting on All-American vs Varsity Empty Re: Recruiting on All-American vs Varsity Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:46 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I'll give my two cents on this in the morning, oh and btw I got your psn msg and didn't respond cause I was in the middle of an online game, just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ok on recruiting, I think on All-American it is an accurate difficulty for the teams we currently have. You can't really recruit guys that are big time recruits quite yet. As for depth I think the number that you only really need to sign is however many gets you to 70 because you just have to cut people after that, so the question of depth is really limited by EA making the roster only have 70 spots in it.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

russeak82

russeak82

Im not really concerned about the hot shots, I'm just talking about filling the rosters needs.

This is the way I recruit

1)I target everyone that has me #1 on the list. I focus on the immediate needs, then needs that will show up next year. After that I look at "want" players that have me #1

2)Then I start focusing on players that have me in top 3 that are immediate needs. Then I look at needs for the next year. Then I look at "want" recruit.

3) In the final step I look at targeting players that have me within 300 points of leader. these players are basically want players.

Normally my board starts off at 15-17 and I only recruit the top 10 till they start committing. Then as one goes I grab the next down the line. I aways maintain recruiting calls to 10 players at a time.

Still on AA, This does not seem to fill needs. That is my concern with recruiting on AA.

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

i found it was too easy on varsity and that was with cuse, i think all american is perfect

russeak82

russeak82

Are you always able to fill your need RJ?

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

7/10 ya i always have problems signing fbs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum