Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's up with games!?!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's up with games!?! Empty What's up with games!?! Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Got on to see if Turkisk had played his game yet and I saw that only 2 people besides myself have played their game. What's going on? Inactivity on here is one thing, but complete inactivity is different. Is my advance schedule too fast for everyone or what? This weekend had me pumped to play some NCAA when games weren't on, why has no one played their games?

2What's up with games!?! Empty Re: What's up with games!?! Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:50 am

alief42

alief42

i was just about to write whats up with people not playing games! maybe labor day weekend and people are busy but it's taking too long to play. i say stick to schedule and advance without them! if they tell you in advance they need more time cool but these 4-5 day waits are killing me! the season is not flowing, plus i just beat Alabama!!!! haha

3What's up with games!?! Empty Re: What's up with games!?! Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:55 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

idk what it is with me and ncaa lately i just cant get enjotment out of it? idk really ive been playing ncaa 09 on ps2 for the last few days and i just get more enjoyment. Ill try and get my game in today if i can get ahold of dblagent. I think just cuz it was goin so slow earlier it just made me not have fun with it, weird for me really.

4What's up with games!?! Empty Re: What's up with games!?! Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

RJ, I set DblAgent to autopilot so you can play computer...advancing tomorrow morning regardless of if there are any unplayed games. I agree with alief, this 4-5 days in between advances is killing the dynasty. Next advance after tomorrow will probably be Thursday morning or afternoon...only way that changes is if someone tells me ahead of time that they have something to do that in interferes with a user vs user game....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum