Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

CPU offense

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CPU offense Empty CPU offense Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:00 pm

russeak82

russeak82

Anyone finding the CPU offenses not challenging. It seems turnovers kill them everytime with me. Could we bump ints down some?

2CPU offense Empty Re: CPU offense Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:46 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I don't know, interception is already at 20, and I personally dropped three easy interceptions last week. But I think it is too early in the season to really be talking slider changes and I don't really want to change any sliders until the offseason just because it would change the dynamics in the middle of the season. But we can definitely take a look at that before the next season.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3CPU offense Empty Re: CPU offense Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:12 am

russeak82

russeak82

sounds good

4CPU offense Empty Re: CPU offense Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:28 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

ya im at a bind there also, in my game with wisconsin, i dropped like 3 easy picks in a row then the next time they throw the ball it was pick six for me then i got like 3 more the rest of the game, but the offenses are really hit or miss it seems.

5CPU offense Empty Re: CPU offense Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:27 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I think right now with how the sliders are the cpu qbs have more errant throws because of QB accuarcy, so sometimes their throws just go very wild. Of course this means those errant throws go straight to defenders often times. Defenders will naturally drop interceptions from time to time because they are defenders after all. But the question then becomes how many interceptions drops are too many, I think as long as they cpu gets some interceptions it is ok, but if they literally drop everyone then it may be a problem. Of course we could boost up qb accuracy to stop the errant throws but then you would see robo qb where terrible qbs can't miss. So like I was saying we will let the season play out and see what we think at the end of the year.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

6CPU offense Empty Re: CPU offense Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:38 pm

russeak82

russeak82

Thats fine by me. I'm going undefeated anyways.

7CPU offense Empty Re: CPU offense Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

I kinda agree with Russ, but I don't completely agree with it being the CPU offense. For some reason, the games fell different than my other games with these settings. Seems like all the settings are off a little...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum