Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting Empty Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:51 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Coach Boone shows an immediate determination for commitment. Makes the flight to visit a 3 star recruit and gets a commitment in week 1! Twisted Evil Could be a stellar recruiting class in the works for Coach Boone as he tries to build a Big 10 power to be feared throughout the nation!

2Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting Empty Re: Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:21 pm

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Coach Boone and the new regime has quietly put together the #2 recruiting class in the nation currently! Not wasting too much time on any one recruit while spending enough with every recruit. Thats his motto and it has worked perfectly as he has already locked up 7, thats right, 7-3 star recruits!

3Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting Empty Re: Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:36 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Holy cow! 7 commits already? What are you giving those guys to get them to go to Illinois?? Do I need to call the NCAA and see if we have some illegal boosters getting involved? lol!

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

4Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting Empty Re: Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:50 am

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

haha, u can try but were pretty good at covering our tracks!

5Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting Empty Re: Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:17 pm

turner46

turner46

7 commits nice, 0 for me thus far, hopefully that 4 star cb from minn will sign with me and not you Smile

6Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting Empty Re: Illiois Fighting Illini recruiting Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:34 pm

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

haha i know! im going after him hard...i want at least 1 4 star...right now its just a plethra of 3 stars! hell be visiting my fine institution when we play Ohio State in 2 weeks...better have him locked up by then! tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum