Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hall of Fame

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hall of Fame Empty Hall of Fame Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:25 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Starting at the end of this season we will be starting a Hall of Fame for players on our teams. You can submit any player that you want, but in order to submit a player you must follow these guidelines. I will let everyone know when you can start submitting nominees but I posted this just so everybody can start getting prepared if there is someone they want to try and get elected.

1. Player Information
--Player's First and Last Name
--Height
--Weight
--Number
--Number of Years Started
--Recruiting Star (if he was recruited)

2. Player Stats
-- Stats each season
--Career Stats
-- Awards
--Player Attributes

3. Picture/Highlight
--Take a picture or highlight in game that can go onto their Hall of Fame page, if they make it. You must have at least one picture or video or the player will not be eligible. If you need help on how to get pics here it is fairly simple and I can help you if you aren't sure how to do it.

4. Player Bio
--Gives us a short bio/information about your player that tells us different things about your players time at school. How did he contribute, how important was he to your team, etc.

***In order to make it into the Hall of Fame a player must receive at least 75% of the users votes.***

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

2Hall of Fame Empty Re: Hall of Fame Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:29 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

If anybody is confused feel free to ask questions or you can check out how we did it in NCAAs past. Either use the search tool at the top in between FAQ and Memberlist or you can look through the "Old Stuff" topic and see it there.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3Hall of Fame Empty Re: Hall of Fame Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:47 pm

turner46

turner46

1. Player Information
--Marqueis Gray
--6'4
--Number of Years Started 2
--Recruiting Star (if he was recruited) -N/A

2. Player Stats
-- Stats each season
2011 60-105 1246 8-5
238-1077-19

2012 81-136 1442 6-7
289-2048-39

--Career Stats
141-241 2688 14-12
527-3125-58

-- Awards- 2012 or 11 not sure game was in 2012 National Champion, 2012 Heisman, 2012 Maxwell, 2012 Walter Camp, also set NCAA single season rushing TD record

--Player Attributes
87 ovr 91 spd 60 str 85 agi 91 acc 75 awr 75 btk 61 trk 85 elu 71 bcv 56 sfa 90 spm 85 jkm 71 car 85 thp 85 tha 81 sta 79 inj im sure i dont need the other attributes

3. Picture/Highlight
--Take a picture or highlight in game that can go onto their Hall of Fame page, if they make it. You must have at least one picture or video or the player will not be eligible. If you need help on how to get pics here it is fairly simple and I can help you if you aren't sure how to do it.

4. Player Bio
--Gives us a short bio/information about your player that tells us different things about your players time at school. How did he contribute, how important was he to your team, etc.

Will edit rest after

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum