Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The USF Oricle recruiting page

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The USF Oricle recruiting page Empty The USF Oricle recruiting page Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:43 pm

ryby6969

ryby6969

New coach Roy held a press conference today and shed some light on his focus for recruiting this season."This year we are going to get speed, speed, and more speed! We might not be as big as other teams, but we will out run them! That is a benefit of being in the state of Florida."

2The USF Oricle recruiting page Empty Re: The USF Oricle recruiting page Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:10 pm

ryby6969

ryby6969

Could someone tell me what USF's record was last year? I now you said that the guy recruited well that had them previously but now there are only a couply 3*'s interested but the majority are 2*'s. Should make my recruiting very interesting this year.

3The USF Oricle recruiting page Empty Re: The USF Oricle recruiting page Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:35 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I think he was either 4-8 or 3-8. I can't remember exactly but I know it was below .500. Ya you're first year should be interesting in recruiting but you have enough talent to win so you should be able to get them to move up prestige

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

4The USF Oricle recruiting page Empty Re: The USF Oricle recruiting page Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:42 pm

ryby6969

ryby6969

King_CEPS_11 wrote:I think he was either 4-8 or 3-8. I can't remember exactly but I know it was below .500. Ya you're first year should be interesting in recruiting but you have enough talent to win so you should be able to get them to move up prestige

Yeah, they have some serious talent on offense and on the D-line. Luckily, I dont think we will make it far enough in this dynasty with ncaa 11 coming out to have this recruiting class really affect me.

5The USF Oricle recruiting page Empty Re: The USF Oricle recruiting page Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:54 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya I'm not sure how many season we will get in before 11

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

6The USF Oricle recruiting page Empty Re: The USF Oricle recruiting page Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 am

ryby6969

ryby6969

In a recent interview with Coach Roy, he gave us a heads up on how recruiting is going early in the year. "It could be a difficult year unless we get a few upsets early in the year to get some recruits interested in our program again. Either way, it should be a solid class, but to expect any big splash signings would be a bit premature at this point in the season after the disappointment of last season." We will keep you updated as we hear more.

7The USF Oricle recruiting page Empty Re: The USF Oricle recruiting page Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:42 pm

ryby6969

ryby6969

Usf gets its first commit of the 2010 season in 2* Cb Christian Lewis. His physical attributes seem to not match up to his rating. With B- speed along with B- man and zone coverage, coach Roy is hoping he will be a hidden gem in this class.

8The USF Oricle recruiting page Empty Re: The USF Oricle recruiting page Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:04 pm

ryby6969

ryby6969

Usf gets their second commit of the year in 2*OLB Eric Brown. Brown has B- speed and pursuit. Coach Roy said that Brown's speed will help him in seeing the field sooner rather than later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum