Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bruin Report!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Bruin Report! Empty The Bruin Report! Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:52 am

alief42

alief42

As the new head coach of the UCLA Bruins, I will attack recruiting with the same intensity as on the football field! the goal is simple, control california's deep talent pool and wins won't be far behind. Last season is buried and dead, now we embark on a new era in bruins football. To get to the goal that i have presented to my team, i need talent and depth! Every recruit has a chance to play or start if they come ready to challenge for a position. My schemes will be simple and hard-nosed; control the ball, minimize turnovers, and play relentless defense. i feel i can achieve these 3 goals with the talent in California! Winning Starts Now!!

2The Bruin Report! Empty Re: The Bruin Report! Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:55 pm

alief42

alief42

our recruiting is going well, with several skill positions interested in UCLA. But with an 0-2 start, recruiting is going to start getting difficult especially with Cal winning a big game against USF. We have to keep pressing that this season is a stepping stone to something bigger and to stress to potential recruits that winning isnt that far away. Basically every position needs an overhaul, so i'll identify in more detail certain positions when i know for sure who is visiting or has legitimate interest.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum