Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wisc and Cal For King. . .

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Wisc and Cal For King. . . Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:04 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Hey King i just checked his status on here and i texted him and hes working right now and he wont be able to play till 5am and tomorrow night might be bad and i dont want to hold up the dynasty or anything so if you want to sim it to get you rNC game in its fine with me, i dont know if he cares or not.

2Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

5am? thats a little early

3Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

ya your tellin me i dont wake up till 6 on week days

4Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

haha crap man i wake up at 7

5Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:32 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Catholic School . . .

6Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

haha that makes more sense

7Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:41 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

I didnt finish, a Catholic School with a monkey as a principle. lol

8Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

haha i heard monkeys were great with disciplinary issues

9Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:48 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

He does 1% of the disciplinary actions, that one percent is when kids are like ready to be expelled lol hes a joke.

10Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:51 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Haha so he is the smartest principle in the world. He does no work and gets payed a lot of money lol

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

11Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:30 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

I'd prefer to try and play tomorrow night, but if we have to you can sim it. I don't get up at 5am, I get off work, I work from 9pm to 5am...

12Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:37 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Hey i had family issues so i couldnt play i told him to let you put me on autopilot if he wanted to, so i dont know what happened. Im on someones phone right now so ill check back later. one more thing GO AGGIES!!!!!

13Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:03 pm

cko61920

cko61920

Lol. I say Georgia vs Wisconsin, week 1. Get it out of the way. That way he can beat me and Wisconsin can focus on winning the national title instead of being snubbed for the heisman. Btw, I was kinda hoping Toon would win it. I don't need Green getting any more motivation to go pro than he already has.

14Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

After you texted me back, I emailed King and sent him a message on PSN and let him know...I said he could sim it if he didn't set you(RJ) to autopilot in time for me to play against the CPU. When I left home it wasn't set to autopilot and he hadn't simmed it yet so I don't know what's up either...

15Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:56 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I went ahead an simmed it. Tonight was the only night me and cko could play until Saturday and I didn't see any posts or anything until it was too late.

16Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:44 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Its cool, apparently I won because I only have 2 losses which would be GA and USC...

17Wisc and Cal For King. . . Empty Re: Wisc and Cal For King. . . Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:23 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya I think you did. I didn't check, but I did see that you had the two losses and so did RJA, so I assuming you did

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum