Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wisc @ UGA

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wisc @ UGA Empty Wisc @ UGA Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

Our game lost connection in the middle of a play i was winning 28-24 with about 3 left in the third. what should we do?

2Wisc @ UGA Empty Re: Wisc @ UGA Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:26 pm

cko61920

cko61920

We could recreate it although I dont know how to keep the stats the same. Toon was having a monster game.

3Wisc @ UGA Empty Re: Wisc @ UGA Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:42 pm

cko61920

cko61920

Ok, I researched what went down in the Wisconsin-Miss St game from last year. King temporarily set a rule that said in a close game in the second half to restart the game from the last completed quarter. With me being tied up tomorrow, we are going to just start at half. 24-21 with him having the ball

4Wisc @ UGA Empty Re: Wisc @ UGA Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

mother fuckin connection blew me over i would have won that game fair and square if the connection didnt blank out. im not saying cko cheated but the fact bthat we had to recreate it. i get cold after playing a game then playing another. whatever ill take my 0-2 record and shove it up my opponents ass next game. sorry for my french i get very pissy when this happens.

5Wisc @ UGA Empty Re: Wisc @ UGA Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:54 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya that definitely sucks. One time it worked in your favor then one time it doesn't. It's a tough situation and no matter how it is handled somebody is gonna be upset with the results.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum