Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wisc loses nailbaiter to #8 UNC

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wisc loses nailbaiter to #8 UNC Empty Wisc loses nailbaiter to #8 UNC Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:39 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

After a back and forth game the UNC Tar Heels scored the final points on a FG after receiving what was believed an illegal onside kick. No flag was called, however, UNC won 35-34. Wisconsins offense played up to their normal ability but the defense allowed over 200 yards rushing as well as passing. Coach Colosimo refused to comment on the game. Nick Toon broke career record for most touchdowns in a career after a 46yd touchdown reception.

2Wisc loses nailbaiter to #8 UNC Empty Re: Wisc loses nailbaiter to #8 UNC Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:49 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Man tough loss to start the season but there are 11 games left so you will have plenty of time to turn it around.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3Wisc loses nailbaiter to #8 UNC Empty Re: Wisc loses nailbaiter to #8 UNC Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:13 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

thats exactly what i said i wasnt nearly as mad about this loss because i have all year to turn it around

4Wisc loses nailbaiter to #8 UNC Empty Re: Wisc loses nailbaiter to #8 UNC Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

u wont be sayin that after you face my wolverines

5Wisc loses nailbaiter to #8 UNC Empty Re: Wisc loses nailbaiter to #8 UNC Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:56 pm

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

pssssht. lol hey im always looking for a challenge. UNC was probably the best cpu opponent ive ever played. not the best cou game though. that penn state game last year was intense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum