Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruiting Reminder

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recruiting Reminder Empty Recruiting Reminder Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:55 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Just a reminder for everybody about recruiting. When we reach cuts the maximum you are allowed to have BEFORE any players are cut is 74. Basically you subtract how many players are currently on your team from 74 then you add however many seniors you have onto that number and that should get your preliminary number of scholarships. You are able to add on a scholarship for every player that leaves early either for the draft or a transfer.

An example is this:

I have 69 players on my team currently and I have 15 seniors.
74-69=5
5+15=20

So I have 20 scholarships, then lets say I have two guys go pro and one guy transfer.
20+3=23

In that situation you could sign 23 total players for that year.

The penalty for going over is you must cut your top recruit and you will lose 2 scholarships next year for every scholarship you went over.

Please make sure you understand the rule and the penalty. I really don't want to have to punish people for going over the limit, but I will have to.

***Also don't forget to turn off your recruiting help because they will sign guys for you that will count against your total and cause you to go over***

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum