Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bulls prevail at home(again)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bulls prevail at home(again) Empty Bulls prevail at home(again) Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:47 pm

ryby6969

ryby6969

The Usf Bulls are starting to look like they like coming back from multiple scores down in the fourth. Down 31-20 late in the 4th, the Bulls got a score with about 2 minutes to go to close it to 31-28.(2pt conversion good) After the kickoff, the Bulls defense hold them to a 3 and out. The Bulls got the ball back on about their 30 yard line. Soph qb BJ Daniels led them down to the 1 yard line where rs fresh hb Lindsey Lamar punched it in from there.

Player of the game

Soph MLB Michael Lanaris-17tak 4tfl 1sack 1FF

2Bulls prevail at home(again) Empty Re: Bulls prevail at home(again) Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:11 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Making a habit out of coming in games. That MLB looks like he is going to be a stud

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3Bulls prevail at home(again) Empty Re: Bulls prevail at home(again) Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:00 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

17 Tkls...How the hell did he get that many? Did you blitz him every down? Lol...

4Bulls prevail at home(again) Empty Re: Bulls prevail at home(again) Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:11 am

ryby6969

ryby6969

It was all user controlled. All I use is the Mlb so it isn't that hard. In another OD I played last night, my Mlb had 13tackles 5tfl 1sack and was hurt for about half a qtr. Hopefully I can win LB of the year at least because my only offensive player that has a chance to win anything is my Te.

5Bulls prevail at home(again) Empty Re: Bulls prevail at home(again) Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

User controlled makes sense, but that is still outrageous...

6Bulls prevail at home(again) Empty Re: Bulls prevail at home(again) Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:24 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I will make sure to run away from that MLB, otherwise at th erate my team gets hurt I may not have any running backs by the 4th quarter.

7Bulls prevail at home(again) Empty Re: Bulls prevail at home(again) Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:58 pm

ryby6969

ryby6969

michblue5411 wrote:I will make sure to run away from that MLB, otherwise at th erate my team gets hurt I may not have any running backs by the 4th quarter.

Lol, don't throw at him either. He has 2 picks this season and took them both back to the house! Very Happy As far as the number of tackles, I always tend to get alot with my Mlb as long as he has some speed. I guess it may just be how I play defense, but idk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum