Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tigers Suck Again

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tigers Suck Again Empty Tigers Suck Again Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 pm

marxshut

Tigers offense has been MIA for the past 3 games.

Summary of past three games. Opponent has third and long on opening drive. Opponent converts third and long by some form of total lack of coverage in the secondary or multiple broken tackles. Opponent proceeds to score. Opponent then continues to score at will. Tiger QB continues to make errant throws to opponent that are picked and returned for TD. Tigers eventually mount a drive, get close to endzone, then incur multiple penalties or throw aforementioned pick 6.

I guess maybe I'm not cut out for these sliders, but I'm not sure how you guys enjoy this game. I have defenders run THROUGH my players to pick off passes, i have opposing d-linemen on me before i complete my drop necessitating me to play most of the game from shotgun, I have no running lanes between the tackles.

I'm going to give it a go for one more season and I'll finish that out but if I have to keep playing games like these last three where it feels like the outcome was predetermined on the first drive... well there's just really no enjoyment in it.

2Tigers Suck Again Empty Re: Tigers Suck Again Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:39 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Tough loss man, but VT was probably the best cpu team I played with maybe the exception of Texas

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum