Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach Petersen Preseason presser

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coach Petersen Preseason presser Empty Coach Petersen Preseason presser Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

Coach Petersen Preseason presser 104387106_display_image

Coach Petersen Statement
I would like to thank the Ad for hiring me here at UCLA. I cant wait to get the season rolling i have big expectations for this season. I am a defensive first coach and i will always be a defense first kind of coach. Any questions you have i will take them know

MEDIA: For the past few seasons UCLA has been thought of as a mediocre Pac-12 football team how do you plan on changing that?

Petersen: They wont be saying that after this year.I plan on recruiting the best players in he Western united States. I plan on punishing opposing offenses and i plan on running the ball down the oppositions throat. NEXT QUESTION.

Media: What do you think of USC? Are you scared?

Petersen: USC has had UCLA's number in the past but we wont back down im not scared one bit they are human just like us. I think they are a talented well coached young group of men. I cant wait to play them.

MEDIA:Who do you see as the most talented person on the defense?

Petersen: there are a few but Tony really stands out to me. He is fast he can hit and he can cover he does it all. He makes plays in the backfield as a free safety. im gonna go out and say that he is the best FS in the whole pac-12 maybe even in the country and if you dont believe me now you will in 6 months.

Media: Are you looking forward to playing your newly aligned rival in Boston college?

Petersen: yes i am very excited for that game. Ive seen them on film, they are sub par all the way around. They compare to nothing wed play in the Pac 12 every week. it should be a good warm up every year going into our tougher opponents.

Media: Just how good can this years team be? and future teams?

Petersen: Honestly? i think this team will surprise alot of people this year. I know we have the right things in place to contend for a shot at the Rose Bowl. As far as future teams go i think UCLA is a sleeping giant! in 5 years everyone will look at us like we are a major power in college football. It wont even be a contest by then.

2Coach Petersen Preseason presser Empty Re: Coach Petersen Preseason presser Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:46 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Is that a challenge I hear? All I gotta say is be careful what you wish for... you just might get it.

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

3Coach Petersen Preseason presser Empty Re: Coach Petersen Preseason presser Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:51 am

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

I will shut you down

4Coach Petersen Preseason presser Empty Re: Coach Petersen Preseason presser Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:18 am

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ok deal. We will face off week 1!

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum