Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

UCLA @ Stanford Presser

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UCLA @ Stanford Presser Empty UCLA @ Stanford Presser Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

Statement: All year long I have been telling everyone that UCLA football was not to be taken lightly and i dont think anyone believed me. Well after beating two nationally ranked opponents on the road, do you believe in us know? Im telling you guys we have a chance to be very special. With that being said ill take any questions you may have.

Reporter: What does a win against a great team like Stanford do to a rising program.
Petersen: Honestly it does alot, the players and the fans really start to buy into what we have going on here. Next thing you know recruits start buying in and then bam in 4 years your playing for a National title. But it takes alot to get to this point and it takes even more to get where we want to be.

Reporter: What was the atmosphere like in the locker room after the game?
Petersen: It was electric but at the same time it was very business like. We know there are errors to be corrected, heck we are a few plays away from being 1-3 opposed to 3-1.

Reporter: What do you make of how your defense played late?
Petersen: i cant say enough. They came up with a huge 4th down stop and then they got the INT to seal the game. It was a great job all around.

Reporter: Any reason your Te's were more involved in the passing game this week?
Petersen: Well all week in film we saw matchups we liked and tried to exploit them. Both of our tight ends had huge games for us. I think they eached grabbed a touchdown.

Reporter: What do you think of your chances at making a rose bowl.
Petersen: we are gonna take it one game at a time. Thank you

UCLA @ Stanford Presser Stanford-vs-UCLA

2UCLA @ Stanford Presser Empty Re: UCLA @ Stanford Presser Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:04 pm

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

1 notch closer to the Rose Bowl! Nice job knocking off one of the high ranked teams!!!! Cool

3UCLA @ Stanford Presser Empty Re: UCLA @ Stanford Presser Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

yeah right now Rose bowl is our goal! and thanks man

4UCLA @ Stanford Presser Empty Re: UCLA @ Stanford Presser Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:00 pm

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

me and u both...darn boston college! lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum