Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illinois post game news conference

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illinois post game news conference Empty Illinois post game news conference Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:56 pm

TheWhiteKnightGT

TheWhiteKnightGT

Interviewer: Coach how do you feel after your team was defeated today?

Coach Boone: I feel a lot of things but mostly i feel bad for the 50+ thousand fans that stood in the rain and watched their team get pounded out there.

Interviewer: What do you feel the turning point in the game was?

Coach Boone: Well we gave up two big plays today and they set the tone for the rest of the game. Had we prevented those plays our defense played very solid.

Interviewer: What can your team do to learn from this loss?

Coach Boone: We can learn that if you don't step onto the field with intensity from the opening kickoff you will get your butt kicked and run off your own field!

Interviewer: How does this loss effect the teams long term goals this year?

Coach Boone: Listen up, lets make something real clear, you play to win the game. This is what's great about sports. This is what the greatest thing about sports is. You play to win the game. Hello? You play to win the game. You don't play it to just play it. That's the great thing about sports: you play to win, and I don't care if you don't have any wins. You go play to win. When you start tellin' me it doesn't matter, then retire. Get out! 'Cause it matters.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum