Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

UCLA vs CAL press conference

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UCLA vs CAL press conference Empty UCLA vs CAL press conference Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:28 am

Texasfight33

Texasfight33

Opening statement: Man what a game. Cal is a very underrated team with a very good head coach. they will be a force to reckon with in the PAC-12 as long as Xenocide is coaching there. We are now 7-1 and are expecting to get our 8th win. Arizona state is a talented team but nothing special. If we take care of buisness we should win.

Reporter: Congrats on the success. Lets say you guys win out and win the Rose bowl, you would be a very hot name on the coaching carousel. Would you consider leaving?

Petersen: Im committed here at UCLA. I want to stay here a build a powerhouse. I want expand on the tradition of this program. I will leave UCLA when I feel like there is nothing more i can do here.

Reporter: Are you surprised Franklin is number 2 on the Heisman list?

Petersen: yes i am he should be number one without a doubt.

Reporter: It looks like if you guys take care of buisness and dont screw anything up you have the Pac-12 south wrapped up?

petersen: We are just going to take it one game at a time. If we loose every game here on out we dont make it. USC will be a greta game giving they are a rival. Utah Is playing great ball this year. And ASU an CU are both talented teams. Its football every dog has their day. Anything could happen.

Reporter: Baring anything crazy it looks like it will be Stanford or Oregon coming out of the North. Who do you want to play? and what team do you least want to play?

Petersen: We will play anybody. If Oregon is still unbeaten i want to play them so we can ruin the national title hopes. But i wouldn't mind beating the Cardinal one more time.

Reporter: At 7-1 do you feel disrespected only being ranked #23 in the country?
Petersen: not really. We started the year in the 80's or something so not a big deal to me. The only ranking that matters to me are the top 2.

Reporter: Who is your national title prediction/
petersen. Minnsota vs Boston College. Minnesota wins.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum