Road to the National Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Road to the National Championship

Who Will Survive and Win It All?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question for King

+5
SonOfSithis5411
alief42
RJAfan6
King_CEPS_11
russeak82
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Lol that is a nice place, but is that their new stadium or their old one?

https://bcsnationalchamps.forumotion.com

27Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:18 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

old one. But that is what is in the game.Alief or Elixior, let me know if we can work out any deal.

28Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:22 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Oh ok. That's dumb that they don't have their new one in the game, hopefully they do next year.

29Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:06 pm

alief42

alief42

I'm thinking about leaving the PAC10 but I have to wait and see how everything plays out. I know I'm going to be the last place team in voting for team of the year so if the team I want is available then I'll trade with Michblue. Want to move to ACC or move to Oregon in PAC10, depending on how everything on folds. This dynasty is competitive and without good recruiting you have no chance, which is exactly where I'm stuck. No good players which means I'm going to lose user games and some CPU games like Stanford!! And losing means no good recruits so basically I'll be in the same place every year.

1. I want to suggest that the teams with the worst records pick first, like all drafts! Because that gives users with poor teams a chance to be competitive. If for example King left a&m then they are in good shape to be good for a couple years and now he will have another program 5 star within a year( when u factor in his coaching prestige he will bring with him! Now if I wanted to leave I can't pick A&M or whatever team King picks because he is seeded higher than me.

30Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:59 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I don't think it will really be an issue because I don't think many people want to switch. I may be wrong

31Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:38 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya I seriously doubt many people wanting to leave but you never know

32Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Just letting michblue know...I'm happy at Cal, with Riley leaving and a good offensive line hopefully being recruited, my offense should be better than this year which is currently the top passing offense in the nation...guess it's up to alief if he wants to leave the Pac10 for you to join

Last edited by Elixor1987 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

33Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:19 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Come on Alief. Oregon has terrible weather and ugly uniforms. Come east to the ACC better weather

34Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:38 pm

alief42

alief42

Haha! Right about now I'll go to the ivy league if they can catch and tackle!! If I'm able to go then I'm leaving ucla. Nick saban style!! Question King if I do go to the ACC then can I be in the same division as Clemson or do I have to go to the other division of the ACC?

35Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:47 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

I would prefer the other division but it really doesn't matter you can go to the same division if you like. I have learned that there is really no advantage to keeping things even and being in opposite divisions.

36Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:53 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I have always found it hard to keep balance of divisions. I run 3 Dynasties and it is my biggest stress.

37Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:58 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Ya and it really just messes with the user games because if you are in the same division you play every year but then it takes away from the conference championship game because it is a user vs cpu game. But if they are in different divisions and you play somebody in the regular season and in the conference championship then you get four user games or the opposite of that is you don't play the user in regular season then one of the two doesn't make the championship game and you only have two user games. It all just really confusing and it limits the team choices so I don't really care what division anybody is in at this point lol

38Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:25 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

there you go alief. door open to acc. sorry rutgers the pacfic northwest is calling. lol

39Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:42 pm

alief42

alief42

Well if I'm able to change then I'll try to go to the other division just to keep balance and make the conference championship game user vs user, hopefully! Haha! But have to wait to see what happens with other users and final team ratings. Leaving sunny California for sunny Florida! Haha!

40Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:38 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

i would be leaving dirty jersey for the beautiful pacfic northwest. lol

41Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:47 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

looks like there should be no problems with the moves. all 3 look uncontested and I assume the rest will stay put

42Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:08 am

Elixor1987

Elixor1987
Admin

Guess it comes down to final ratings...I have no objections

43Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:01 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

dont call it dirty jersey man ive been to jersey before and its nice haha. plus al the fist pumping and tanning you want!!! haha jersey shore baby

44Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:39 am

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

I grew up in NY so believe me it is Dirty Jersey and my fist pumping days are in the past. I got 4 kids so I need the serenity of the pacific northwest. LOL!!! I do love the Jersey Shore though We got a Situation Here!! Plus I was just in Atlantic City last weekend for my brother 's batcholer party. Maybe I should post those pics in the forum. Don't get me wrong though, I am an East Coast guy through and through.

45Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:32 am

RJAfan6

RJAfan6

haha i know east coast is the way to go

46Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:54 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

How do you guys get that signature with your records on this forum?

47Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:08 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

Go to you profile and there is a box where you can edit your signature. Then go to preferences in your profile and select the bubble that says always show my signature.

48Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Cool Thanks King

49Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:21 pm

King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11
Admin

No problem

50Question for King - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for King Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:27 pm

SonOfSithis5411

SonOfSithis5411

Just wanted to see what it looked like. Couldn't figure out how to get a pic in it though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum